19 September 2018
Copthorne Tara Hotel, Kensington, London, UK
A seminar that will focus on the issues in aviation investment risk management and the extensive transactional support that is required. The in-depth programme will provide the information needed by professionals such as bankers, operators’, technical managers, asset lessors, lessees and legal.
- Overview of Current Market Place & Key Risks faced
- The Transaction Lifecycle
- Industry Best Practice for Due Diligence
- Credit Evaluation & Portfolio Diversification
- Insurance issues
- Defaults & Repossession Planning
- Post Closing Contract & Risk Management Process
- Emerging Issues to Consider & Risk Mitigation
£695.00 plus VAT (20%). Book early and save 10%. Only £625.50 if you book by 7 Sept 2018.
Book 3 delegates and one goes free.
Who should attend:
Anyone involved in financing, leasing, operation and supply and management of aviation assets including airlines, lessors, analysts, banks, financiers, manufacturers and lawyers.