18 April 2018
Gibson Hotel, Dublin, Ireland
A journey of challenges or triumphs
This seminar is a unique opportunity to be informed of the latest developments and trends in aircraft asset management. This seminar will focus on the road ahead for asset management, emerging markets, repossession and end of life assets and overview of aircraft asset management giving you an valuable insight to maximize your asset value.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Financial, Technical and Commercial Insights
- Gaining exposure to the best practices and standards
- Overview of Asset Management Challenges
- Unique insight to Emerging Markets
- Latest Software Developments
- Aircraft & and Engine Assets Market Trends
- Re-possession and End-of-Life Market Developments
Tangible Benefits :
- Enhance project readiness :Issues emerging from European Airline Consolidation .
- Benchmark your aircraft asset management strategy against the best in the industry.
- Networking : Delegates from Airline , Asset Management, Leasing & Engine support team.
Book early and save money. It is only £625.50 if booked by 18 March 2018.
Who should attend:
Investors, Operators, Owners, Financiers, Lawyers, Contract Managers, Engine Operators, Airlines, Lessors, Lessees, Managers and Traders of Commercial Aircraft, Asset Managers, MRO, IT, Contract Administrators
If you would be interested to speak or sponsor this or any of our events, please contact me on email@example.com