18 September 2018
Copthorne Tara Hotel, Kensington, London, UK
A one day event which will focus both on the leasing of individual engines and the engine aspects of aircraft leases.
Benefits of Attending:
Gain an understanding about short/long term engine leasing.
Learn how to budget, evaluate and manage your engine maintenance costs.
- How to comply with aircraft lease return conditions.
- What factors to consider when selecting an engine.
- Financial Relationship between Redelivery Conditions & Lease Term Duration
- Maintenance Reserve tracking and forecasting / shortfall
- Financial impact of redelivery conditions
- Engine Shop visits
- Future of Engine Leasing
- Financial commercial working
£695.00 plus VAT (20%). Book early and save money. Only £625.50 if you book by 7 Sept 2018.
Who should attend:
Financiers, Lessors, Airlines, Lawyers. Anyone new to the industry or wishing to gain a fuller understanding of the issues of engine asset leasing issues.