he Engine Leasing Seminar was held in London in September 2019 and a video done of most of the speakers. It was a one day event that focussed on the leasing of individual engines and the engine aspects of aircraft leases.
You will hear about:
- What factors to consider when selecting an engine
- Financial Relationship between Redelivery Conditions & Lease Term Duration
- Maintenance Reserve tracking and forecasting / shortfall
- Financial impact of redelivery conditions
- Engine Shop visits
- Future of Engine Leasing
- Short and long term engine leasing.
- How to budget, evaluate and manage your engine maintenance costs.
- How to comply with aircraft lease return conditions
- Financial commercial working
£625.00 plus VAT (20%).
This would be of interest to:
Financiers, Lessors, Airlines, Lawyers. Anyone new to the industry or wishing to gain a fuller understanding of the issues of engine asset leasing issues.