29 September 2020
Holiday Inn Kensington High Street, London, UK
A seminar focusing on the key principles of effective aviation investment risk management. The in-depth programme delivered by some of the most experienced and respected industry practitioners will provide delegates with a framework for use in evaluating primary risks faced by aircraft investors, lessors and financiers. Such framework will help participants, whether starting out in the industry or with sector experience to re-look at the risk environment and re-hone techniques to assist their organisations manage inherent risks. The seminar will provide information and tools to help participants judge key risks to assist appropriate mitigation.
- Overview of Current Market Place & Key Risks faced
- Credit Evaluation – counter party due diligence framework
- Credit Evaluation post transaction closing – credit and risk management monitoring processes
- Contract Structuring and perfecting security – best practice
- Portfolio Diversification Techniques
- Asset Risk – how to evaluate residual value risks, quantification techniques and pitfalls
- Financing Considerations of Capital Assets & Risk Metrics from perspective of the Lender
- Insurance – transferring risk to the insurance markets
- Defaults & Repossession Planning with real world examples
- Emerging Issues to Consider & Risk Mitigation
£695.00 plus VAT (20%).
Who should attend:
Anyone involved in financing, leasing, operation and supply and management of aviation assets including airlines, lessors, analysts, banks, financiers, manufacturers and lawyers.