18 September 2019
Holiday Inn Kensington High Street, London, UK
A seminar that will focus on the issues in aviation investment risk management and the extensive transactional support that is required. The in-depth programme will provide the information needed by professionals such as bankers, operators’, technical managers, asset lessors, lessees and legal.
- Overview of Current Market Place & Key Risks faced
- The Transaction Lifecycle
- Industry Best Practice for Due Diligence
- Credit Evaluation & Portfolio Diversification
- Insurance issues
- Defaults & Repossession Planning
- Post Closing Contract & Risk Management Process
- Emerging Issues to Consider & Risk Mitigation
£695.00 plus VAT (20%). Save money by booking before 6 August for Early Bird Discount. Save another £100 if you book this event and the Effective Risk Management on the following day.
Who should attend:
Anyone involved in financing, leasing, operation and supply and management of aviation assets including airlines, lessors, analysts, banks, financiers, manufacturers and lawyers.