20 November 2018
Gibson Hotel, Dublin, Ireland
This course will provide the latest findings for both aviation specialists and for new entrants to commercial aviation.
- The ‘mechanics’ of Aircraft retirement – how to maximise value recovery
- Determining your options in the aircraft’s ‘End of Life’ phase
- Transaction Analysis – how trading patterns can influence the residual value and life of an asset
- Which asset classes and types will be best positioned to benefit from airline demand?
- How will maintenance condition influence the ‘life’ decision?
- How significant a role will the Lessors play in determining economic life?
Who should attend:
Investors, Operators, Owners, Financiers, Traders of Commercial Aircraft, Lawyers, Lessors.
Fees, per person – £695.00 per person. Book early and save 10% if booked by 8 October 2018.
If you would be interested to speak or sponsor this or any of our events, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org