19 November 2019
Gibson Hotel, Dublin, Ireland
This course will provide the latest findings for both aviation specialists and for new entrants to commercial aviation.
- How have Fleet Dynamics changed in the last 5 years
- Why demand will continue to outstrip supply & uphold useful lives
- The retirement cycle—the stats that matter
- How is the increase in widebody lease return being managed
- How to keep older aircraft flying – what are the issues
- Maintenance costs are becoming more critical in the ‘keep or part out’ decision— appraisers
- explain why
- Which engine types are in demand and which are falling out of favour
- Are import age restrictions changing? If so, how many aircraft are affected & what does this mean for
- economic lives and values
Who should attend:
Investors, Operators, Owners, Financiers, Traders of Commercial Aircraft, Lawyers, Lessors.
Fees, per person – £695.00 per person. Book early and save 10% if booked by 8 October 2019.
If you would be interested to speak or sponsor this or any of our events, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org