|about us||services||aviation||sponsorship||links||clients say||contact us||home|
Maintenance Reserves Training School,
Terrass Hotel, 12-14 Rue Joseph de Maistre, 75018, Paris, France. T: 33 146067285 Em: firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of attending:
• Be able to calculate and determine maintenance reserves
• Know what should be reserved and why
• Understand best industry practice
• Learn if reserves get passed on to the next lessee
• Find out how the Lessor deals with the ‘PBH’ issue
• Learn how to use MR as a ‘bargaining tool’ during lease negotiations
• Find out what are the Maintenance Cost Drivers
• What to do to protect yourself
Who Should attend:
Airlines, Powerplant Managers, Technical personnel, Lessors, Finance personnel.
Nick Brice,Technical Director, Montrose Leasing
Russell Hubbard, Regional Head of Commercial, HKAC
Paul Briggs, Partner, Bird & Bird
Julian Rees,, Director - Technical Services (Engines) Europe, ILFC
Registration includes conference participation, luncheon, breaks, and documentation.
Save £100.00 - If you book both events in Dublin.
This seminar provides a good basic overview about the issues to be considered in setting up maintenance reserves. It is held by two practitioners with vast knowledge in that field.
David Bruckmiller, R&D Manager, Aviation Lease Brokers GmbH
Great seminar for non-technical professionals wanting to really upgrade their knowledge and skills.