|about us||services||aviation||sponsorship||links||clients say||contact us||home|
Maintenance Reserves Training School,
Radisson Blu Centrum Hotel, Ul. Grzybowska 24, 00-132 Warsaw, Poland
Benefits of attending:
• Be able to calculate and determine maintenance reserves
• Know what should be reserved and why
• Understand best industry practice
• Learn if reserves get passed on to the next lessee
• Find out how the Lessor deals with the ‘PBH’ issue
• Learn how to use MR as a ‘bargaining tool’ during lease negotiations
• Find out what are the Maintenance Cost Drivers
• What to do to protect yourself
Who Should attend:
Airlines, Powerplant Managers, Technical personnel, Lessors, Finance personnel.
Nick Brice,Technical Director, Montrose Leasing
Russell Hubbard, Regional Head of Commercial, HKAC
Paul Briggs, Partner, Bird & Bird
Ronan Stewart,, Head of Asset Management, Santos Dumont
Marian Pistik,, CEO, Aerotask
Lance Strong,, VP Fleet Management, AWAS
£715.00 per delegate.
Registration includes conference participation, luncheon, breaks, and documentation.
Save £100.00 - If you book both events in Warsaw.
This seminar provides a good basic overview about the issues to be considered in setting up maintenance reserves. It is held by two practitioners with vast knowledge in that field.
David Bruckmiller, R&D Manager, Aviation Lease Brokers GmbH
Great seminar for non-technical professionals wanting to really upgrade their knowledge and skills.